Master in Engineering and Blockchain Development
- Organised by: EBIS Business School
- Description: The objective of the Master in Blockchain Engineering and Development is for students to become experienced developers specialised in Blockchain technology. During the training, they will understand the overall functioning of the technology, learn to program Smart Contracts and quality decentralised applications for public Blockchain (with special attention to programming in Solidity) and permissioned Blockchain (Hyperledger). They will also be able to develop the necessary infrastructure to set up their own blockchain.
- Modality: Live Streaming and Flexible Online
- Who it is aimed at: The master’s degree in Blockchain Engineering and Development is aimed at technical profiles who want to become Blockchain Developers. Professionals with a background related to computer science or telecommunications. Most students are software developers who want to stand out from their competitors by offering blockchain-based solutions and innovative products for Web3.
- Start/end date: Flexible
- 30% discount for Alastria partners