Empresa: KH Xpander
- The processing of information between companies that produce a certain product or service and the stakeholders in the supply chain, such as distributors, logistics companies or even the end consumers, is sometimes opaque. Plus, evidence that the production process has been carried out correctly is usually provided at the request of customers who need to verify this.
- The Alize multiblockchain platform allows supply chain stakeholders and end consumers to log in and check the data of their production process or product on any device, from anywhere in the world, in real time and with the absolute certainty that the data have not been altered.
- This technology consists of providing a portal where, through an API/library or computer application, any company can connect its own databases to the blockchain network and benefit from the advantages of this technology: that the written data cannot be altered and that it is a decentralised database that anyone can access to check whatever information they want.
Results what blockchain offers:
- One of the main benefits of the Alize platform is that it increases credibility and trust between companies, because the producing company unveils its production process in real time and allows the end consumer to access the platform and check the relevant data for the business, on any device, from anywhere in the world and always in real time.
- This technology has wide-ranging uses and is being applied across a number of different sectors, since all companies have to deal with quality control, carbon footprint tracking and traceability when it comes to their supply chains. We are working in sectors such as healthcare (through nursing homes and hospitals), as well as jewellery, food and of course cars.
Deployed on (T Network, B Network, other networks):