Madrid, 12 May 2020 – More Alastria partners are innovating solutions to prevent Covid-19, making available projects they already had on the market and developing new ideas for management during de-escalation. These are some of them:
- Veridas: a solution for digital identity verification. They have put it at the service of the Department of Education of the Government of Navarre, so that 25,000 parents can prove their identity and receive credentials for their education platform where they can find their children’s education materials, records, grades, etc.
- E-ProcessMed: has made available its SmartConsent solution (medical app) for telematic informed consent for data processing and initiation of pharmacological treatment in cases of COVID19.
- IDATIS.ORG: with Chaincodes and mobile application for the Distributed Volunteers Community project.
- CIFP Andra Mari LHII: involved in the manufacture of 3D elements: PPE, screens, human resources management support, hardware resources (machines, databases, processing, licences, ….).
- Vestigia: opens its FIDESBLOCK platform so that people can register their creations and contributions to the fight against Covid-19. Registration will be free of charge during the state of alert.
- Deloitte: is developing a Covid-19 Self-Assessment tool so that company employees can channel their questions to the medical service, which will then have a global vision of how it is affecting the company and a particular vision of each case. A tool is also being developed for the generation and validation of safe-conducts, on mobile and web, to digitise responsible mobility declarations.
Vottun: has developed the immunity passport or health passport solution, in conjunction with PwC and RocaSalvatella. These passports can be of great use for recovering citizens’ work activity, without the risk of producing a new Covid-19 outbreak, while respecting people’s privacy thanks to credentials and blockchain traceability.
- Validated ID: has teamed up with Covid Credential Initiative for the joint development of a digital identity-based solution to mitigate the Covid-19 contagion, while respecting privacy and personal data protection.
- Iniciative #InnovaciónFrenteAlVirus, organised by the Community of Castilla y León and Startup Olé, with the support of Alastria. It is a platform aimed at universities, research groups, spin-offs, startups, scaleups, investors, SMEs, institutions and associations to present innovative projects and ideas to help address the effects of COVID-19. The platform also includes experts/mentors in the scientific, technical, business, communication and legal areas, among others, who will advise the teams so that they can develop together. More than 120 proposals from 15 countries have been submitted, and more than 200 mentors, including several members of Alastria.
- Startup Valencia: launches #Help4Startups, an initiative for experienced entrepreneurs, investors and relevant professionals to provide online advice to startups that are suffering the consequences of this new reality.
Consejería de Economía, Conocimiento, Empresas y Universidad de la Junta de Andalucía, through the Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento, has created PLAnd-COVID-19, a platform to collect, identify and analyse possible technologies and innovative solutions from Andalusian companies and agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System, to respond to the health needs caused by COVID-19.