The ECOs (ecosystems) become the cornerstone of the Alastria Community within the Innovation and Talent Commission
To nurture the national prospects for the technical and functional knowledge of Blockchain.
To promote innovation by creating:
An ecosystem for the members (companies/start-up companies/educational centres) in order to develop use cases.
Programmes to challenge the Blockchain developer community to feed Alastria’s platform with tools, using previous use cases.
Functions of the ecosystems
- In partnership with prominent educational centres in the area, to create Blockchain training programmes for a range of profiles (directors, IT specialists, lawyers, etc.).
- To facilitate the signing of agreements with prestigious accelerators for the development of Open Innovation programmes.
- To reach business associations so that they recruit members to launch challenges “with a local flavour”.
- To constitute Alastria’s link with the innovative framework in the area.
The national coordination is carried out by Sandra Alfonso and Carmen Chicharro.
Vicente García Gil (FIFED)
Antonio Gálvez (Smart Solutions Office, Smart Social City)
Natalia Pérez (Parque Tecnológico de Andalucia)
Jorge Pérez (startup Vestigia)
Carlos Millán (ITAInnova)
Daniel Setó (Alisys)
/ Javier Martín (Alisys)
Julio Brito Santana (Fundación General de la Universidad de la Laguna)
Pdte. Persona Alternativa
ECO Castilla y León
Javier Gallo (Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Servicios de Valladolid)
Ismael Arribas (Kunfud)
Andrea Ortega (Cuatrecasas)
Sandra Cavero (Caelum Labs)
Juan Carlos Rodriguez Maseda (Dictum Futurae)
Luis Taboada (QBTIA)
Fran Gómez (Paythunder)
Silvia Mendoza (Metrovacesa)
Oscar Lage (Tecnalia)
Javier Suescun (CENER)
Francesc de Paula Pons (Imsomnia)
Lucia Calabria (Valenct)
Maite Garrigos (Garrigos Consultores & Asociados)
We need members who form part of each of the ECOs and who cooperate in carrying out the objectives of the Commission in the Innovation and Talent projects.
Each ECO performs an X-ray of the ecosystem to enhance Blockchain:
- Most influential teaching centres: the aim is for these centres to provide “certified” training. The role of each ECO is to explain the programmes and their structure (Basic and Advanced Directives + Blockchain Technical Experts) so that they are replicated and decentralised talent is generated. El rol de cada ECO es explicar los programas y su estructura (Directivos Fundamentals y Avanzado + Técnico Experto en Blockchain) para que se repliquen y se consiga generar talento descentralizado.
- They select the most prestigious accelerators to design Open Innovation programmes similar to the ones agreed on with Blockchain Spain and Innsomnia.
- Associations of companies: they identify the companies that contribute most to the economy of the area so that they become members of Alastria, train their managers and technicians and launch challenges in the Open Innovation programme in their area.
Last updated June, 30th 2019