BECOME A MEMBER
Alastria is an association open to all types of companies and organizations, our mission is to reach all sectors and contribute to the creation of an innovation ecosystem as diverse as possible.
The amount of the fee varies depending on the number of employees. The membership fee is annual.
For public entities there is also the option of joining Alastria through the signing of a collaboration agreement. If you are a public entity, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
< 100 employees
> 500 employees
Steps to become a member:
- Fill in the electronic membership form. Read the Alastria Statutes and the Code of Ethics previously (you can find below in this page) since you must accept them during the electronic accession process.
- You will receive the completed membership form by email which you will need to sign (physically or digitally) and send to
- Your application for membership is submitted to the Alastria Board for approval.
- Once the approval of the Alastria Board is obtained, the receipt of the membership fee is issued.
- Once you receive the membership fee, you will receive confirmation of partner status.